We are Imtech Inviron, a technically led Facilities Management Company which self-delivers hard services such as mechanical, electrical, HVAC, fabric maintenance, small works and projects.
Our HR team support c. 750 employees nationally to deliver a first class maintenance service to our clients. We're now looking for a Senior HR Administrator, based out of our office at the Birmingham Business Park, 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
You will take the lead on the performance and service of the HR administrative function. You will drive a culture of process improvement, a focus on data integrity and an excellent service to both managers and employees.
Due to the nature of the role, you will be 100% office based for an initial period, once established there will be an opportunity to split home/office working.
- Be the first point of contact for HR queries
- Manage several HR mailboxes and filter HR queries to relevant team members
- Maintain various HR systems
- Process starters and leavers, changes of terms and conditions, TUPE, benefits and pension etc
- Proactively review and manage HR administrative processes and put recommendations forward for improvements, create efficiencies and streamline systems of work, taking all stakeholders into account
- Support the wider HR team with ad hoc projects
- Supervise one HR Administrator
- Work closely with Payroll to report new starters, absence, changes and leaver information
- Compile reports from the HR system(s)
- Previous administration experience in a busy, customer focused environment
- Experience working with and maintaining systems, and inputting data
- Intermediate Microsoft Office including Excel
- Experience of working with set processes
- Able to build and maintain good working relationships over the telephone
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A high level of confidentiality and integrity
In return, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Pension 6-8% match
- Life Insurance
- Good holiday entitlement with ability to purchase an additional 5 days holiday per year
- Flexible Benefits scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme - free confidential support on all lifestyle matters
- Recognition programmes
- Full induction and training for your role