Imtech Inviron are a technically led Facilities Management company which self-delivers hard services such as mechanical, electrical, HVAC, fabric maintenance, small works and projects. We also deliver or manage on behalf of our customers soft services, including cleaning, front of house and security.
We are embarking on an exciting time of transformation and change partnering with one of our major blue chip customers and as a result are recruiting for a brand new Assistant Facilities Manager to be based at their site in Barnwood, Gloucester.
If you are looking to take the first step in your career into management then this could be the ideal role for you. You do not need to have a technical background or qualifications for this role.
This role will not be suitable for you if you are an experienced Hard Services/ Facilities Manager as we're looking for someone at the start of their managerial career to develop into the role.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, you will:
- Operate all areas of the contracted facilities maintenance services on site in line with contractual SLA's
- Be a key focal point for customer interactions on site, providing first class customer service to all building users; site based employees, visitors and the wider facilities maintenance teams
- Be involved in both tactical planning and day-to-day operational delivery of the maintenance services
- Be accountable for the management of Health and Safety at all times
- Manage the facilities maintenance team within your area, including Maintenance Engineers, Cleaners, Groundspersons, Handypersons, Reception etc
- Deputise for the Facilities Manager in their absence
- Produce and present regular reports to the teams and customer
- Actively look for ways of improving the service we deliver
- Experience within the facilities maintenance sector in a similar role - technical background is not required
- Core H&S certificates
- Good IT skills
- Experience of compliance/ governance
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused
- Able to work in a fast paced, reactive environment
- Flexible with working hours
- Competitive pay
- Good holiday entitlement with the option of purchasing an additional 5 days per annum
- Company pension
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Life assurance
- Recognition schemes
- Employee assistance programme - free confidential 24/7 support on all lifestyle matters