How was work this week? Did you feel like you get to be who you really are every day? Did you contribute to making the world a bit better?
Kooth PLC is an established leader in the field of digital mental health. We are the first digital mental health platform to list on the London Stock Exchange with a mission to provide effective personalised digital mental health care for all.
Kooth PLC have revolutionised the way that mental health support, care and treatment is delivered for the NHS. We are available to nearly 5 million Children, Young People and Adults across the UK with our products Kooth, Kooth Student and Qwell.
Role Summary: We are looking for a confident & experienced Area Manager with a passion to change the landscape of mental health and wellbeing provision through digital prevention and intervention. The successful candidate will positively represent Kooth PLC and support continuous growth of our digital mental health service across London and South East.
The role is field based and you will be permanently based at home. Some periodic travel to customer and internal meetings will be required.
Provide effective and comprehensive account management of Kooth PLC’s Kooth and/or Qwell services
- To develop relationships with key stakeholders throughout all local organisations (CCG, Local Authority/Council, Hospitals, ICS/STPs, NHSE regional contacts, CAMHS, Mental Health Trusts etc) to ensure Kooth is integrated and embedded with the region
- To monitor contract compliance, KPI’s & overall performance of local contracts to ensure that the services provided are both effective and of the utmost quality
- To work with customers and local stakeholders to produce and implement communication and action plans to improve promotion and signposting of Kooth PLC services.
- Identify potential threats/risks that my impact contract retention and growth
To provide leadership, direction and effective management of the regions Kooth Engagement Team
- To engage in local and regional meetings sharing best practice and support the development of the organisation.
- To work cross functional with Marketing, Central Resource Team, Business Development/Sales teams and regional teams to ensure smooth delivery of go live stage of contract mobilisation and ongoing contract delivery
The successful candidate will demonstrate our organisational values:
Willing to work alongside each other
· To support and guide a team of Kooth Engagement Leads to achieve within their roles and against organisational targets
· To demonstrate continuous learning and improvement as we innovate in new ways to deliver digital mental healthcare.
· To lead and act with compassion. We are open, transparent, respectful, and constructive
· To align to organisational direction and work autonomously to achieve objectives.
· To create and participate in a safe environment where ideas and opinions may be voiced.
- A background in customer account management with a willingness to embrace change within a fast paced environment.
- Experience reporting to & negotiating with commissioners or contract authority bodies
- Expertise in measurement and communicating impact / outcomes to key stakeholders
- A track record of building and maintaining relationships in a way that inspires, informs and drives confidence within customer collaborations
- Line management experience with the ability to motivate a widely dispersed staff team
- A broad understanding of, or ability to learn quickly about local mental healthcare insight specific to each client (including CCGs, ICS/STPs integration planning, etc)
- A confident communicator who can effectively engage and integrate external organisations and key stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage and solve complex problems and deal with critical situations in a calm and effective manner
- Strong skill set in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Google Suite and Salesforce.com (preferable)
- Salary up to £35,000 (+ 10% incentive plan) dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave
- Yearly professional training programmes structured around you
- Pension contributions
- Flexible remote working from home
- Employee Health Care Package
- Eligible for annual award of Long Term Incentive Plan (shares)
- Life Assurance (4x Salary)