At Revelation Social Care Ltd our care workers are as important as the people we care for. Experience is NOT essential for this role as training will be provided to ensure you are able to provide quality care to our customers.
If you think that you could make a difference to someone's day and genuinely care about people who wish to remain in their own homes then we have the opportunity for you.
- Practical Support - Domestic tasks such as laundry, cleaning, tidying, local shopping, preparing and cooking meals, and medication administration.
- Personal Care - Help with getting up and getting ready for the day and settling in for the night, washing, bathing, and toileting.
- Risk Assessing and Care Planning - Ensuring the client is kept safe and well supported throughout the Support period. Keeping the seniors and coordinators informed of any risks or changes to a client's needs.
- Experience is not essential for this role as full training will be provided.
- Due to the nature of the role, ideally, we would prefer people with a full UK driving license, with access to their own vehicle. However, this is not essential as we do have walking positions for those who are willing to use public transport to get to the client's homes.
- Must have own transport.
- Caring Attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Be responsible and able to work unsupervised.
- To be reliable and punctual, as you must be able to commit to attending all service user's calls.
- Happy, cheerful, and a good sense of humour.
- Able to work alternate weekends.
- Pay rate is £8.91.
- Career development and progression to higher roles within the company.
- Mileage - 45p per mile.
- 28 days paid holiday, pro-rata.
- Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care.
- Roles are subject to DBS Checks (charged at £60.00).
Work Locations available:
- Bury, Radcliffe, Whitefield, and Prestwich.
About Revelation Social Care:
Revelation Social Care services are designed to provide 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days of Personal Care and Support to adults, 18 years and above and elderly 65 years and over living in their own homes supporting them to continue live a more independent life.