We are looking for a Claims Handler here at Arch in London to handle a variety of SME and Large Account D&O/FI/PI claims in both a lead and follow capacity in a busy Financial Lines claims team.
• Handling a variety of SME and Large Account D&O/FI/PI claims in both a lead and follow capacity from cradle to grave;
• Review, analyse and interpret policy wordings;
• Attend market meetings to discuss coverage issues, strategy and reserves;
• Form and maintain close relationships with TPAs, MGAs and brokers;
• Carry out audits on TPAs and MGAs;
• Complete monthly reviews and spreadsheets for MI purposes
University degree (preferably in Law)
Chartered Insurance Institute Qualifications
2-3 years’ claims handling experience or similar time spent within a legal practice.
Arch Insurance is a global insurer offering our clients superior coverage and service. We embody the Arch guiding principle of focusing on retaining experienced and talented employees to differentiate us from the rest of the pack. Our group operates from offices in the US, Canada, Bermuda, UK, Australia and South Africa, providing specialty risk solutions to clients worldwide across a wide range of industries. With over ten years of operating history and strong financial ratings, our track record remains solid.
Arch Insurance employs a disciplined underwriting approach and prudent risk selection across all types of business. Our mission is to provide our insureds with superb coverage and claims handling through careful and diligent underwriting of risks and business-friendly solutions. Across our global operations, Arch Insurance employees are ready to meet your needs with professionalism and excellence.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: