GREATER LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
Job details sector
Marketing including Branding & Offer Development
Support the Marketing Managers and Head of Marketing in their day to day activities for AXA IM – Alts across all tasks and day to day activities.
- Assist with updating and implementing of corporate marketing such as flyers, brochures and corporate presentation under the supervision of the Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing
- Assist the Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing with the roll out of relevant campaigns (newsletters and webinars) and events
- Assist and support the development of compelling and professional marketing items for new and existing products, (Factsheet, flyer, pitch books, invites), support the other members of the Marketing team and relevant stakeholders
- Assist in creating content for email communication (newsletters) and presentations (Powerpoint editing and formatting) under the supervision of the Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing
- Assist the Marketing Manager with the organisation of webinars and technical set up
- Assist with the administration of award submissions, surveys, and updating third party company profiles in industry publications
- Assist the Marketing Manager with the production of newsletters via the dedicated tools (Eloqua and Salesforce)
- Assist with responding to internal marketing requests (competitor analysis, benchmark, update of ad hoc presentations)
- Liaise with internal teams such as the Client Service and Sales teams for client related matters, and with Compliance team to ensure all marketing literature is compliant with regulations
Qualifications, Experience/Skills and Key Competencies
- Previous experience in a financial services marketing department (alternatives experience is preferred)
- Interest in the alternatives investment universe
- Ability to process information quickly
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal English
- Experience working on marketing related projects
- Experience following processes and making suggestions for improvements
- Understanding of financial services (asset management and financial services) would be preferred
- Additional language proficiency is a bonus
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
- Strong team player
- Experience at formatting and editing PowerPoint and PDF documents
- Ability to learn and use regularly new softwares and programmes (Eloqua for newsletters, Salesforce as CRM, BrightTalk for webcasts) to support the digital communication
- Ability to learn the CMS (content management system) for website and digital platforms
- Ability to develop good working relationship with multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to prioritise and respect timelines
- Maturity to handle confidential information
- Attention to detail
- Pro-active and ability to multi-task
- Ability and confidence to work in an international and fast paced environment
- Operating environment and context of the role
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.