We are looking for a Compliance Manager to join the team here at Arch to lead on managing Arch’s Lloyd’s compliance obligations.
• Be the SME on matters related to Lloyd’s for the compliance team
• Contribute to the team’s horizon scanning process leading on the interpretation and implementation of Lloyd’s bulletins
• Help the business manage Lloyd’s reporting
• Work with the SNP to support matters related to Lloyd’s
• Support the MD on matters related to setting up and change of control of Corporate Members
• Lead contact with the business to communicate new Lloyd’s rules and requirements
• Be a point of contact for the business to give the Lloyd’s regulatory support and input to business changes
• Run compliance projects both within the team and as the SME input into the business where it concerns Lloyd’s.
• Contribute on all matters Conduct
• Support the preparation of the annual Compliance Plan
• Manage key business relationships (which are shared amongst the team)
• Attend key business committees
• Support the development and maintenance of Lloyd’s regulatory relationships
• Be the compliance liaison with the LMA
• Support the preparation of Board and committee reporting
• Support the maintenance of regulatory policies
• Strong experience of compliance in the Lloyd’s market
• Subject matter expert of the LMS
• Experience of interaction with business first line ideally with experience of implementing material rule changes
• Experience of regulatory regimes outside the UK helpful
• Strong communicator
• Good and building and managing relationships
• Drives results and outcomes – substance over form
• Lloyd’s subject matter expert
Degree educated or equivalent
Arch Insurance is a global insurer offering our clients superior coverage and service. We embody the Arch guiding principle of focusing on retaining experienced and talented employees to differentiate us from the rest of the pack. Our group operates from offices in the US, Canada, Bermuda, UK, Australia and South Africa, providing specialty risk solutions to clients worldwide across a wide range of industries. With over ten years of operating history and strong financial ratings, our track record remains solid.
Arch Insurance employs a disciplined underwriting approach and prudent risk selection across all types of business. Our mission is to provide our insureds with superb coverage and claims handling through careful and diligent underwriting of risks and business-friendly solutions. Across our global operations, Arch Insurance employees are ready to meet your needs with professionalism and excellence.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: