McCann Health is one of the largest and most awarded health networks in Europe. Through combining the power of Science, Creativity and Strategy together we strive to integrate advertising, design, relationship and digital marketing, shopper experience and production to deliver best-in-class strategic and creative services to some of the world’s top as well as emerging health and wellness brands. At McCann Health we are proud to be #1 awarded network for creative globally, including the prestigious Health Network of the Year at Cannes Lions for two years running.
You’ll Work closely with Business Unit lead, to lead the strategic development of the brand/s to deliver engaging and creative work for our clients, building strong partnerships with clients and deliver inspiring leadership for the team.
You’ll be a success if you:
- Through demonstrating a superb commercial awareness and in-depth understanding of the needs, requirements and passions of designated clients and projects, be a principal and strategic client business partner for designated clients within your Business Unit.
- Providing a clear direction and inspiring leadership for designated accounts, through building and championing relevant processes and structures, balancing the need for stability versus agility. Seek pragmatic, commercial solutions to client and internal expectations in terms of speed, delivery and budgets.
- Oversee and drive communication to clients on detailed scopes, briefs and timelines to clients, obtaining sign off, ensuring client fully understands process and next steps.
- Provide direction and guidance to your team on effectively managing timelines with client, ensuring any changes to previously agreed deliverables are discussed and agreed with the Project Manager first.
- Oversee and review detailed scopes and accurate cost estimates, to control budgets efficiently and carefully. Ensure that finances and budgets are managed in line with agency procedures and to make sure that expenditures are explained and justified before sign off is obtained.
- Take leading role on informing processes around budgets, forecasts, reconciliations, billing and financial planning.
- Lead the briefing of projects into the agency, guiding through relevant discussions to feed into project plans and actions.
- Oversee closely the Project Manager to ensure all project deliverables are on track, including Zinc process management, obtaining any necessary internal inputs, progression of mark-ups, maintaining projects lists.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience or equivalent in healthcare advertising space, in a similar role
- Track record of developing and maintaining excellent relationships with clients, exceeding targets and expectations
- Conversant with and experienced in digital and integrated marketing. Conversant with ‘upstream’ pharma marketing disciplines and programmes such as market access, med ed and medcomms
- Experienced in running and winning pitches
- Cross medium creative awareness and understanding of new technologies
- Gravitas with a strong work ethic and desire to be the best in a competitive environment
- Demonstrable experience of building multi-layered client relationships and growing global brands
You’ll be rewarded with:
- 25days annual leave plus Christmas Close down
- Summer Fridays – we finish at 3pm on Fridays during the summer
- Competitive Salary
- Great training and development
- Life Assurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Private Healthcare
- Headspace and mental health wellness programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long Service Award
- Season Ticket Loan
- Flexible working
If you feel the above speaks to your career ambitions, then get in touch.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that Diversity and Inclusion are fundamental to achieving our mission – to help our client’s brands and businesses play a meaningful role in people’s lives. We view diversity as a business imperative that, when incorporated into all agency practices, becomes a competitive advantage, driving growth and organizational sustainability. As we position ourselves for a future of increased competition and disruption, we’re accelerating beyond merely acknowledging differences. Our philosophy is that consistent practices and deliberate actions that foster an inclusive culture, unleash the creative power of our talent and our work. We call this Conscious Inclusion.