Our Welfare Services division provides a variety of waste services from small portable toilets to much larger industrial projects such as septic tanks to a range of customers across the country and, as a growing division we are looking for a Tanker Driver to join our busy Elgin Welfare
The Class 2 Tanker Driver will be responsible for the removal of waste from customer sites and the delivery of non-potable water. The driver must ensure that tankers are in a safe working position prior to the emptying of toilets and ensure that they are emptied in a safe working manner, in line with environmental and H&S regulations. You will manage all deliveries and associated paperwork on our bespoke software systems and all training on this is provided.
Successful applicants should demonstrate the following:
- Significant experience working within an HGV driving role loading, delivering and collecting equipment from customer sites is essential
- Class 2 driving licence, Driver CPC with a minimum of 35 hours completed and valid Digital Tachograph card
- An understanding of Health & Safety protocols and the ability to follow these guidelines in the workplace
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to manage customer queries in a professional manner
- Experience working within the Welfare industry is highly desirable
From one division, GAP Hire Solutions now has 10 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as a staff social fund and loyalty holidays. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Overtime at an enhanced rate
- Employer contributory pension
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
- Cycle to work scheme
So what next?
If you fit the profile and are up for the challenge, we would love to hear from you!
To apply all you need to do is upload your CV and complete our short application form and we'll take it from there.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER