Apply for this jobWe are currently seeking a complex needs Teacher for a School in Wolverhampton. Creative individuals are encouraged to apply. Developing and using multisensory resources one of the rewarding aspects of the role with the support of Teaching Assistants.
The School caters for students aged two and half through to nineteen years of age. These include moderate, severe, complex, and profound learning difficulties those with complex medical conditions and physical and mobility difficulties.
The role is due to start November 20This will be on a Fulltime basis (Monday to Friday) due to consistency needed.
To be considered you must Hold Qualified Teaching Status (QTS). Those with limited experience within SEND are also considered to apply.
As a class Teacher, you will be joining a small class team comprising of the successful class Teacher & two Teaching Assistants providing 1:2:1 support. There will be elements of personal care, including manual handing to the role. Prior resistant training and or moving and handling training is preferred, however not essential.
The ideal SEND Teacher will have:
1. Experience in either: ADHD, Asperger Syndrome, Autism (ASD) Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulties (BESD, formerly EBD) Challenging Behaviour Dyslexia Epilepsy Global Development Delay (GDD) Hearing Impairment (HI) Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD) Multi-Sensory Impairment (MSI) Non-Verbal Learning Difficulties (NLD) Speech and Language Disorder Severe learning difficulties (SLD) Profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD) Visual Impairment (VI).
2. Disclosure and Barring Service Check (DBS), subscribed on the update service.
3. Legal Right to work in the United Kingdom
4. Ability to attend an interview in July 2020 and start Fulltime hours in September 2020.
5. Full Job History and original certificates for relevant qualifications.
Qualifications Required: 6 months experience within a school or similar setting
Hours: 8:30 4:30 Monday to Friday
Interview Dates: Online registration with face to face interview to follow
Start Date: September 2020
Contact: Luke Elliott
SMART EDUCATION is a specialist consultancy focusing exclusively on the Education sector. We work extensively with Nurseries, Schools (Mainstream & SEN), Academies, FE Settings and a variety of alternative education establishments across the West Midlands recruiting for PERMANENT and TEMPORARY staff. We offer a bespoke service to both the clients and candidates with whom we work and are extremely proud of our honest reputation and our professional attitude towards Safeguarding & Customer Service.
If you are a Teacher, TA, Lecturer, SEN specialist, Cover Supervisor or Nursery Nurse and are looking for work opportunities on both a permanent or temporary basis, then call SMART EDUCATION today. You are guaranteed a professional and efficient service from our very experienced and approachable consultants. At SMART EDUCATION exceeding your expectations is our priority. Our Key Values to you: Service Motivation Approachability Reliability Trust, we look forward to hearing from youApply for this job