Telesales Team Leader
Lutterworth (LE17 4PN)
£33,500 OTE + 25 days holiday + life assurance + health insurance
Reporting to the Sales Desk Manager, you will be responsible for maximising inbound and outbound sales opportunities to achieve targets and drive revenue growth, whilst managing, motivating and supervising a team of Sales Advisors.
Responsibilities include: -
- Provides direct supervision to Sales Advisors.
- Oversee day-to-day teams' operation and performance.
- Manage resources within department to ensure they are utilised in an effective manner.
- Monitor team performance against daily metrics.
- To effectively engage and manage direct reports in on-going sales campaigns and report their effectiveness.
- Identify team member's development areas through regular weekly call listening in sessions to include "Side-by-Side" and "Remote" activity.
- Ensure the accuracy of information entered to minimise disputes and maximise business efficiency.
- Receive and process all sales emails and answer inbound sales calls.
- Generate quotations and orders through in-house database, ensuring to capture information accurately and correctly as per company quality standards.
- Conduct outbound calls to customers on your assigned low spending customers to ensure maximum growth and capture any opportunities.
- Contribute to the transactional activities of the team to ensure revenue targets are met.
- Close sales utilising persuasion techniques when necessary and identifies up-selling and cross selling opportunities.
- Providing live sales coaching to develop and motivate individuals.
- Ensure the adherence to all company quality standards including management systems and the IT platform in order to ensure the accuracy of data capture to minimise the delivery issues and customer disputes.
- Lead the delivery of new starter induction training in conjunction with company tools and standards.
- Collate and analyse call and quote/order data to provide regular updates to Manager and ensure KPIs are being met.
About you: -
- A proven track record experience as a team leader or supervisor in a sales call centre environment.
- Proactive, high energy team leader, willing to go the extra mile to do a good job, with a "can do" attitude.
- Ability to create a strong sales environment to motivate the team.
- Innovative thinker, with an ability to think creatively.
- Ability to coach and provide feedback to team.
- Passionate about maximising sales opportunities.
- Excellent sales negotiation skills teamed with the ability to recognise buying signals and closing a sale.
- Ability to conduct customer needs analysis using different questioning and listening techniques.
- Able to balance a customer-oriented and a results-driven approach.
- Focused on quality and accuracy of data captured.
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Builds rapport with customers in a professional manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Nationwide Platforms is the market-leading powered access rental company in the UK providing a fleet of more than 15,500 machines with working heights from 3m to 90m.
With a depot network spanning 38 depots, Nationwide Platforms provide its customers with leading safe access solutions for working at height. It also has the largest powered access training department in Europe, delivering a comprehensive range of working at height training courses to powered access operators and the wider access industry.
Nationwide Platforms is part of Loxam, Europe's largest equipment rental company operating in 30 countries.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/94080446