Care Assistant - Community Care - Walkers and Drivers Required - FULL AND PART-TIME AVAILABLE.
My Homecare currently has openings available for trainee and experienced Care Assistants to join our team out in the community. We are a leading provider of home care with multiple awards for our exceptional level of service to our clients.
As a Community Care Assistant, you will carry out a broad range of duties to support people in their homes which includes:
- Supporting with washing, showering, dressing, personal care.
- Preparing and serving meals, drinks and supporting clients with food preparation.
- Promoting independence within the home and providing lots of encouragement and positive engagement.
- Assisting clients in and out of bed, supporting with mobilizing, and ensuring wellbeing is maintained.
- Providing a listening ear and engagement.
- Assisting, promoting, and administering medications to service users.
- Logging and reporting of all essential information.
The role of a Care Assistant is a very rewarding role and provides a vast amount of job satisfaction so in return we offer:
- £9.40 per hour paid fortnightly.
- Business miles are paid to drivers at 20p per mile.
- 28 days holiday pro rata.
- Support and ongoing training with annual updates and opportunities to carry out industry-recognized qualifications.
- A fantastic team environment with a fab team of existing carers!
- Refer a friend scheme for recruitment paid at £75 per referral.
You must be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check and will require previous employer, college, university or school references. Hours of work are flexible with shifts running between the hours of 7am and 10.30pm. You will be required to work every other weekend on a rota basis. Both full and part-time roles are available.
We are happy to consider both drivers and none drivers at present.
About My Homecare Durham:
My Homecare are a leading provider of home care in the North East. Rated in the top 20 homecare providers with offices across the UK. We pride ourselves on our professional and caring approach and our ability to support people to the highest standards to ensure their Independence within their homes.We have a very welcoming and caring team of Carers on board and work with a very broad range of clients with very different needs to no two days will be the same.