|Salary:||£100 to £150 per day|
** KS2 Primary Teacher **
Required for Worcestershire schools in and around: Bewdley, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Evesham, Kidderminster, Malvern, Pershore, Redditch, Stourport, Worcester
* An established supply teacher who is looking to secure local primary teaching work?
* An experienced KS2 primary teacher thinking about flexibility in your working days to improve your work life balance?
* Or an early careers primary teacher (ECT / NQT) looking for valuable experience in a variety of Worcestershire primary schools?
Whatever your circumstances, supply teaching with Academics is your first choice. As Worcestershire's leading supply teaching agency, we can offer local regular short term primary work and long term vacancies to suit you.
We are always looking to recruit primary supply teachers who:
* Are approachable, versatile and have a real passion for teaching and learning
* Have a natural flair for delivering creative and stimulating lessons that children enjoy and inspires their love of learning
* Have high expectations of every child’s behaviour, progress and achievements
* Have UK teaching experience and a strong understanding of KS2 curriculum
* Are eligible to work in the UK
* Holds a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS)
* Possesses an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
Have you considered KS2 Primary Teacher work before? It is a great career and lifestyle choice, here are some reasons why:
* Good work life balance
* Flexibility - choose when and where you teach
* Variety of schools and children
* Opportunities to gain classroom based experience
* Provides long term, permanent and ECT / NQT induction opportunities
* No additional responsibilities - no planning/ meetings/ parents evenings during daily and most short term assignments
* Explore different schools with no commitment - perfect if you are new to the area
If key stage 2 is not your preferred year group, no problem! We also offer EYFS and KS1 teaching work ranging from: day to day assignments, short/ long term positions to permanent roles.
Give us a call on 01905 896122 for an informal chat or email your CV directly to email@example.com - whatever key stage you teach, we are confident that we can help you!
For over 15 years, we have been the PREFERRED education agency for schools in Worcester and across Worcestershire and we SPECIALISE in providing REGULAR work in LOCAL schools for qualified teachers. Your EXPERIENCED PERSONAL CONSULTANT will be DEDICATED in finding you work to SUIT YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
Academics (Worcester) Ltd are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every KS2 Primary Teacher to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: