To assist with the day to day activities enabling the client to maintain an independent and fulfilling life that meets their chosen lifestyle.
Work Duties will include:
* Personal Care * Some domestic tasks e.g. laundry, housework * Meal preparation. * Shopping * Accessing the community * Encouragement to support client to get up and go out. **Supporting** * ****
* With mobility, ensuring the clients safety at all times
**Undertaking activities for employer**
* Ensuring clients home is hygienic and safe
* Working in a safe way and highlighting health and safety concerns * Assisting with management of employer's health risks * Establish and maintain effective communication * Maintaining confidentiality *
* Within the clients home in Bevendean - Brighton area. (BN2) *
**Hours and rate of pay**
8 hours per week @ £10.50 per hour
Weekend hours are required.
Saturday and Sunday 11am – 3pm
Week hours will be required, to be discussed at interview process.
Some flexibility is required around hospital appointments.
**Requirements for applicant**
* Experience of providing personal care * Ability to understand clients metal, emotional and special needs. * Female required as personal care involved. * Flexible * Patient * Ability to understand and deliver the needs of the employer * Kind and Caring * Flexible, reliable and honest * An enhanced DBS check will be required
**“Equality's Act: Section 9; Schedule 83 [Work: Exceptions] (Part 1; Occupational Requirements) - applies to this post”**
* 'Please note that this advert has been placed on behalf of one of our customers. Should your application be successful and you are offered the position, you will be directly employed by the customer and not by PeoplePlus'