OneOcean is a market leader in the world of maritime software. We enable companies to utilise data and scenarios to complete voyage planning, safety management and regulatory compliance.
We are at a pivotal time in our business with a new vision and strategy being developed and deployed. Following a significant rebrand in early 2020, we are ready to evolve and raise the position of our portfolio. Digital is at the core of our next phase, and this is to be reflected throughout all our assets and communications. We are looking for an individual with experience and creativity to elevate OneOcean within the maritime sphere.
Working alongside the Head of Marketing and a growing in-house marketing with copywriting, design and digital skills, the Product Marketing Manager will focus on the development, creation and successful completion of engaging campaigns.
The culture within OneOcean towards marketing is changing from one of a cost to a revenue generating area. This is a hands-on role where you will help to build and enforce the model of revenue and lead generation. Supporting the commercial structure in their ABM sales approach.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Working with the Head of Marketing to bring the vision to life throughout all the assets and channels.
- You are the product specialist for your product range - understanding the customer, market and business opportunities
- Coordinate innovative B2B marketing campaigns that meet and support company objective and make strategic campaign suggestions moving forward
- Develop, plan, create and execute engaging campaigns and assets to raise awareness and lead generation
- Manage multiple cross-channel campaigns simultaneously with different outcomes, from brand awareness through to customer acquisition and retention
- Ensure lead management and campaign reporting processes are in place and being used to make data-driven decisions to improve existing campaigns and inform new ones
- Use marketing automation software to manage campaigns, particularly in relation to lead acquisition, nurturing and lead routing to the sales / commercia team
- Develop content and assets that work across a range of media to build an engaging story around our brand and portfolio
- Engage the sales team to communicate, train and bring them on the product positioning journey
- Develop constructive Go-To-Market (GTM) plans and execute launches
Values that matter to us:
- Customer driven: you’re customer focused and a problem solver.
- Empathy: you’re an attentive listener and quickly develop trust.
- Efficiency: you’re known for your ability to produce fast, concrete results.
- Communication: You connect easily with others and express yourself clearly.
- Organization: You know how to manage priorities.
- Rigor: you’re sharp and rarely overlook a detail.
Experience in the marine industry is an asset
- Self-motivated, proactive and data-driven person to deliver campaigns
- Familiarity with digital, paid media and advertising, event, content and campaign execution are essential
- Experience and confidence in using Marketing Automation software to run end-to-end campaigns
- Ability to communicate complex issues for diverse and technical audiences
- Account-based marketing knowledge preferred
- Track record of successful campaigns – demonstrating clear metrics for lead generation
- At least 5-7 years’ experience working in marketing roles, creating and managing end-to-end campaigns
- Qualifications: Marketing qualification to degree or equivalent level
- Great oral and written communication skills in English (and additional languages an advantage)
- Ability to own and resolve problems and able to effectively manage expectations in challenging scenarios
- Flexibility to travel within the UK and overseas, which may be required occasionally and at short notice
- Willingness to work a flexible shift pattern, in line with the needs of the team
BenefitsCompetitive salary based on candidate skills and experienceGroup Stakeholder Pension SchemeLife Assurance cover based on 2x annual salaryCompany-funded cash plan scheme, designed to assist employees with dental, optical, physiotherapy, complementary therapies, specialist consultations, tests, chiropody, health screening costs and more.Employee Assistance Programme through Legal & General