|Salary:||Select 21,700.00/Yr. - Select 25,000.00/Yr.|
Responsible for motivating and developing participants to enter and remain in work. Deliver the participant journey, manage the candidate experience, signpost to specialist support and provide mentoring support where needed. Develop employers’ understanding of participant needs, workplace adjustments and signpost to additional support.
1. Responsible for the accurate identification of the most appropriate occupational direction and candidate support needs (pre and post employment), creating and delivering participant Action Plans which facilitate overcoming the identified barriers and achieving progression outcomes in work.
2. Responsible for the accurate sign posting of participants to specialist support provided by the community partnership network.
3. Responsible for participants being provided with motivational support, manage the participant experience, inspire and gain their commitment to overcoming barriers through successful delivery of development plans at all stages of the participant journey through to sustained employment.
4. Responsible for contract compliance by accurate data entry, completion of contractual and internal documentation and / or provider guidance.
5. Responsible for the effective use of appropriate resources to ensure commerciality and value for money.
6. Work with employers to provide workplace adjustments and build employer capability and capacity to support customers.
7. Maximise programme outcomes by meeting and exceeding targets relevant to the focus of the role.
● Good communication skills, demonstrating experience in listening, questioning and building relationships
● Customer focused with a strong commitment to customer care
● A strong team player with a positive and flexible approach to work and colleagues
● Demonstrable creative problem solving skills and a positive approach to challenging and overcoming any limiting beliefs held by participants
● Demonstrable ability to plan and organise workload to meet required targets and deadlines
● Excellent working knowledge of participant barriers, products and interventions available to them locally and funding streams
● Strong analysis skills including ability to assess and analyse issues/barriers and devise personalised action plans to move clients towards/into employment
● Attention to detail and right first time data entry
● Level 3 Diploma in Employability Services Sector (ESS) (must be achieved within twelve months of appointment)
● Prior experience of working in a similar role in the Welfare to Work sector
● Previous experience of working with remote teams
● Member of the Institute of Employability Professionals
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: