Our client is the Design and Engineering partner for major nuclear projects in the UK. This is a 20-year arrangement to deliver ~£7bn of major projects. They are looking to recruit high value expertise from across regulated and comparable sectors to work in a collaborative environment. The partnership is delivering major projects, site wide improvements and provision of supporting services.
Providing the front end design and engineering capability across the partnership portfolio. Being part of the Partnership Team offers a unique opportunity to drive change and innovation in engineering, safety and delivery solutions in one of the most complex industrial sites in the UK if not the world. They are looking for people who are passionate about developing themselves and in meeting new challenges.
As a result of increasing demand for their services, there are significant opportunities for you to support a key project within the nuclear business.
They are currently looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineers to join their growing team in Warrington.
• Produce detail drawings for manufacture using Autodesk Inventor.
• Proficient in using Autodesk Vault for managing drawings and models.
• Amend/update range of drawings types (MFDs, MHDs, Pneumatics, Details).
• Provide support for manufacturing queries (TQs).
• Minimum HNC in Mechanical Engineering, preferred Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Familiar with engineering drawings and standards relevant to their production e.g., BS 8888.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business. This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/94416255