19,091 P.A. ?
|Company:||Soho House & Co.|
£12ph + tronc
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to grow your career.
Pastry Chef- 180 House, Strand
Located in 180 Strand, this is the newest members club in London! 180 House spreads over the 8th and 9th floor of the building and includes 4 bars with an incredible view over London, and a rooftop pool.
Who we are…
We are a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, with new openings planned globally. Soho House is a space for its diverse membership and teams to connect, grow, have fun and make an impact.
Opportunities for all…
Soho House was created to bring diverse communities of people together, and we take the same approach when building our teams. We thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a global company. Soho House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.
We are an seeking excellent and outgoing Pastry Chef De Partie to join the team
Pastry Chef de Partie Key Responsibilities:
- Maintain all steps in the Customer Service cycle
- Ensuring all mis en place is completed before service
- Work to a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain a professional attitude at all times, we operate with open kitchens
- Ensure the guest has an enjoyable experience
- All customer requests are catered
- Work closely and train junior chefs in the brigade
- All health and safety regulations are met
Pastry Chef de Partie Key Skills:
- Good command of English
- Team player who communicates well with all colleagues
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Sense of urgency
- Yes, yes, yes mentality
- Can do attitude
- Have a genuine passion for food and beverage
We will only consider those pastry chef applications whom are eligible and have the right to work in the UK.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: