REED Technology, Belfast is excited to be working with one of the country’s leading providers in their field. Based in Coleraine, the role will be in-office with potential of hybrid working and will pay you a negotiable salary dependant on experience.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the role will see you oversee both the design and production of marketing materials company wide, in collaboration with the Marketing and IT teams.
- Design of visible digital marketing, digital social content, website/app and print media.
- Development and creation of promotional material
- Design and development of graphics for use of company websites, apps and blogs
- Production of creative, engaging email designs which are effective across browser & device.
- Ensuring a consistent, unified brand experience across mediums and channels
- Thorough understanding of creative trends in digital advertising, branding and print
- Communication with the Managing Director regarding changes required to systems
- Collaboration with Marketing Manager on projects
- Company representation standards always met, in accordance with Data Production legislation
- Management of workload and documentation of company timesheet system
- Any other ad hoc duties required
Skillset and Personality
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design (similar field) or equivalent
- Proven commercial experience in graphic design
- A portfolio demonstrating strong 360 design skills and experience across multiple platforms
- Design projects as a sole designer, through full process.
- Design for digital, optimising customer’s experience within the companies’ digital channels.
- Designing assets suitable for all digital advertising and social media, with apps a bonus
- Fluency in Adobe Suite and animation skills in in Premiere Pro.
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, manage multiple projects, multi-task, and work reactively with speed in quick turnarounds
- Strong graphic design skills, creativity, analytical and inquisitive with attention to detail
- Innovate and effective approach to problem solving.
- Work independently and as a team player
- Personable and approachable, with an enthusiastic and motivational nature and an overall passion for excellence
If this role is of interest to you, and you’d like to learn more about the excellent benefits package that is offered and receive a full, comprehensive job description, please follow the link to apply