The Regional Manager is responsible for mentoring, developing, and overseeing a team of global sales representatives dedicated to the day-to-day management of existing customer business and those responsible for winning new customers. The Regional Manager is responsible for working with all sales representatives to expand our footprint within existing and future customers to include a broader set of products and services that will optimize the value SHI brings to our customers and ensure our long- term success with each of them.
The International Regional Manager - Global will report to the International Director – Global Accounts - Europe.
Established for over 30 years, SHI has continued to grow from once a small software only reseller to a global industry leading IT solutions provider. With our organic growth and stability within the global market, we are able to provide a variety of technology products, solutions and services to businesses including Cloud Computing, Data Centre Infrastructure, Networking and Security solutions, Configuration and Integration services, Enterprise Mobility and IT Asset Management.
With the support from our International partners and colleagues, we offer the opportunity to progress and develop a career within the IT Industry while working in a diverse and fun environment. From sales, technical and support personnel, SHI offers positions ranging from entry-level to seasoned experts.
SHI provides innovative solutions and world-class support from over 30 offices throughout the U.S., the U.K., Republic of Ireland, Canada, France, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Include but not limited to:
- Owning and hitting and/or exceeding annual sales targets within the vertical account groups you are responsible for
- Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Must work well with others and be seen as a leader by your sales team, internal organizations, customers and business partners
- Mentor and help to develop the selling and customer relations skills of those sales representatives on your team
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Participate in BU specific major Initiative campaigns
- Develops a quarterly and annual plan for growth by establishing objectives for the individual reps and their customers and the business as a
- Collaborates with team Sr. leadership to develop and implement new
- Understanding of respective industry and participation in industry specific conferences
- Provides mentorship, development, guidance and training
- Responsible for solving high-level matters and is competent at examining and evaluating the business segment’s processes and successes
- Responsible for overseeing the employees who are tasked with the day-to-day matters and functions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years field/outside sales experience selling major accounts, preferably in the Pharma/Life Sciences, Telecom or Retail industries or 5 years within a BDM or outside sales management role as it relates to public sector.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of SHI and our services
- Proven ability to position SHI against competitors
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to travel as required by business and the position
- Ability to lead, motivate, and mentor the team
- Some travel is required for customer meetings
- Business working hours are Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00 with a 30-minute lunch break. However due to the nature of the role, with its international reach and shared projects, working outside of these hours to service business needs will occur occasionally, and employees are expected to be readily available in these eventualities.