We're looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team here at 24-7 Staffing Ltd!
We are looking to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of sales.
If that's you then you could be exactly what we are looking for, even if you've got limited work experience but have recently graduated in a relevant or related field.
Salary to be discussed at interview.
The standard working hours for this position are Monday to Friday 0830-1700.
Based in our Chippenham office, as the Recruitment Consultant you will be primarily responsible for day to day operations and business development of our sectors as well as provide recruitment services to our candidates and clients. You will be working along side an experienced recruitment consultant to offer support and training.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Account development and cross-selling to our extensive customer base
- Writing and placing job adverts using a variety of media to attract suitable applicants
- Ensuring compliance with legislation an quality standards, including keeping electronic and paper-based records up to date
- Proactively marketing candidates to prospective employers
- Candidate management, including handling advert responses, searching for candidates on job boards, conducting interviews and skills assessments and keeping candidates updated with new opportunities
The ideal candidate for this Recruitment Consultant role will have relevant experience of sales.
You'll also need experience of dealing with customers and clients, both face to face and on the phone.
In addition, it's essential that you possess the following:
- A good working attitude
- A driving licence
- A confident attitude
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
- Polite and professional
- Energetic and self motivated
- Able to work efficiently as part of a team as well as on your own
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
And if you're a recent graduate with a degree in a relevant or related discipline but minus the experience, we still want to hear from you.
Additional benefits include:
- Workplace pension
- Increase in holiday allowance with service
- Healthcare cashback
- Employee benefits scheme
We are a recruitment consultancy that specialises in the driving, industrial, commercial, and healthcare sectors finding the perfect roles to suit our candidates and the perfect candidates to meet our client's needs.
People join us for many reasons, such as we:
- Have an uncapped commission scheme
- Are a polite and friendly team
- Very responsive to our customers
Interested? If you think you're right for this Recruitment Consultant role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.