Reception Class Teaching Assistant Needed in Bootle
Are you a friendly and supportive individual wanting to aid the learning environment of a Reception Class in a mainstream primary school?
Teaching Personnel are working with a mainstream primary school in Liverpool, Walton, who is seeking a full time Teaching Assistant to join their Reception Class. The role is 5 days per week.
The role would be supporting the Reception class Teacher and pupils. You will be responsible for running group sessions, supporting with learning through play and other general assistive duties. You will work closely with the pupil to ensure their emotional needs are met and that they are able to keep up with their work as best as possible. You will assist to ensure the classroom is as inclusive as possible for all students and uphold safeguarding procedures.
This school has been graded 'Good' by Ofsted. There is also parking on site.
• Providing support within the classroom wherever required
• Delivering activities on one-to-one or small group basis
• Ensuring children are engaged
• Adapting to every individual pupil’s needs
• Helping with behaviour management of children
• Creating displays of children’s work
• Friendly, empathetic and motivating
• Attentive to needs of pupils
• Strong regard for pupil safety-and well being
• Caring, patient, and understanding
• Motivating with ability to engage pupils
• Good ability to manage behaviour
• Reliable and committed fully to each lesson assisted
To be put forward for this position you must either be registered or be prepared to register with Teaching Personnel, to go through all of the necessary vetting procedures. If you have similar previous experience and you would like to be put forward for this position, please apply ASAP with a copy of your up to date CV for immediate consideration.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.