39,945 P.A. ?
Saggezza is a proven technology and consulting partner that delivers personalized, high-value solutions to accelerate business growth. We consult, create experiences, analyze, modernize and digitize to help our clients adapt and transform the way they do business. Saggezza consultants work as part of a global team, and throughout their tenure, have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across various clients and industries. We are chartered to do one thing, and one thing only – to bring enabling technology to our clients that allows them to move their business forward.
Salesforce is the world’s number 1 customer relationship management (CRM) solution for small, medium & enterprise businesses. They help marketing, sales, service, IT, and many more teams work as one from anywhere using a flexible platform that allows for simple configuration and complex programmatic customisation.
As a Salesforce Graduate you will be working as either a Salesforce Developer, using declarative tools and code to extend the platform beyond it’s out of the box features, or a Salesforce Business Analyst, working alongside our clients to help them understand how Salesforce can meet their requirements.
· Work directly on the Salesforce platform to deliver business wide solutions
· Collaboratively design and document Salesforce solutions, using appropriate products to meet client requirements
· Attend client sessions for discovery, blueprinting, stakeholder interviews, or feature demos
· Build custom applications using Salesforce tools and programming languages
· Work with our teams to validate features meet client requirements and expectations
· Support clients with ETL and data migration from legacy systems
· Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar
· Degree in Project Management, Business Administration, or similar
· Interest in working with an industry leading cloud-computing product
· Able to solve complex problems with innovative solutions
· Manage multiple assignments and deadlines
We’re committed to providing our people with a great environment to work in. You can expect: ongoing skills-based development, career progression as well as health & well-being benefits and support. You’ll work within a friendly and supportive team, working on a variety of projects and the chance to obtain relevant certifications along the way!
· Up to 10% bonus (based on company and personal performance).
· An employer pension scheme
· 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, with the option to carry forward or 'cash-in' 5 days each year
· Access to YuLife wellness platform, subscription to Calm App, premium subscription to Fiit, life coaching & emotional wellbeing sessions, 24 / 7 virtual GP Access, Employee Assistance Programme
· Life Insurance & Income protection
· Enhanced Maternity Pay & Paternity Pay
· Cycle to work scheme
· Travel loan scheme
· A Tech Scheme which lets you choose from over 5000 tech products at up to a 12% discount
· Free unlimited Udemy account for every employee to support their continuous learning and improvement
Powered by JazzHR
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: