We are looking for new carers to join our Award-Winning home care team!
Do you love improving the lives of others? Are you a people-person with a passion for being kind and caring? Are you responsible and able to work calmly in an ever-changing environment? If your answers are 'yes', then you will love working as one of QualitCare24-7's Home Care Workers!
We have various roles available from part-time positions to full time 'live-in' carers. The roles involve providing care-calls to service users in their own homes.
Successful applicants (non 'Live-in') must have a Driving License and/or their own form of transport (car, motorbike, push-bike or public transport) to get to and from their care-calls.
- Providing personal care to service users (this includes washing, toileting and dressing)
- Preparing service users' meals and doing light house keeping if required
- Administering medications and providing supplements to service users (subject to training)
- Encouraging service users to move, stretch and exercise
- Fulfilling all requirements in every service users' package of care
You will also be required to use our online system for logging care-visits and making notes on service users for office admin to refer to.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous care experience (preferred but not necessary)
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Enhanced DBS check (we will apply for this as part of your registration process)
- Evidence of right to reside and work in the UK
- Proof of address
- Valid photo ID
- A minimum of 2 references, one of which must be a previous employer.
We provide full mandatory training through a third-part company. Upon successful registration we will guide you through the training process.
QualitCare24-7 is an agency who truly cares about their staff, and we give all our staff the following BENEFITS:
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme
- Access to company pool cars (or mileage allowance if using your own car)
- Full uniform provided
- Performance monitoring with rewards and progression schemes