Lead Software Engineer (JAVA)
Experis are currently recruiting for a Senior Java Developer to lead all software engineering activities across the departments Common Platforms tribe. They will be responsible for maturing the engineering team and putting in place practices and frameworks to enable the delivery of key platform components.
- Leading software and test engineers across Common Platforms
- Putting in place a culture of technical innovation
- Improving engineering practices, tools and frameworks not just within Common Platforms, but across Children's Digital
- Engineering resource workload planning and prioritisation
- Accelerating the move towards containers and GitLab SaaS.
- Extensive software development experience especially using NodeJS and Java
- Microservices, Containers and Kubernetes experience
- Extensive experience of building microservices and event-based applications
- Software frameworks
- Cloud certified (desirable)
- Previous experience of leading one or more engineering teams essential
- Previous experience of working for a government dept.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/94529272