MARKETING CAMPAIGN MANAGER
(WORK FROM HOME WITH SOME OFFICE VISITS)
UP TO £45,000 + BENEFITS + GYM MEMBERSHIP
We're exclusively supporting a highly successful international business located in Central London who is seeking a Marketing Campaign Manager/ Marketing Manager to join the team due to promotion of the current post holder.
You'll be responsible for managing multiple projects (not people) to launch to their B2B customers and you'll be coordinating in-house marketing and design skills to deliver on the live projects.
As the Marketing Campaign Manager / Marketing Manager, you'll need to have very strong copywriting, organisational and communication skills, along with experience in a Business to Business Marketing environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join their close knit team in London which forms part of a huge international team. Don't miss out on this great opportunity!
THE MARKETING CAMPAIGN MANAGER / MARKETING MANAGER ROLE:
- Responsible for executing the marketing strategy for the brand including delivering product launch plans, as well as product marketing messaging that differentiates the products from others in the market
- Write English language marketing materials such as fact sheets, brochures and presentations
- Write content updates for the website, client newsletter and responsible for content in social media posts for the brand.
- Ensure that the bank of Marketing materials are kept to up-to-date for all products
- Communicate the value of new and existing products to the sales team and develop sales materials that facilitate the selling process
- Provide internal marketing support to sales, product and others through the creation of presentations, tournaments, emails, content and literature
- Planning promotional campaigns, merchandise, advertising and social media, including influencer relationships and campaigns
- Involvement in budgetary planning for brand Marketing budget
- Market intelligence - be the expert on the competition - how they position their products, the campaigns they are running and their product capabilities
- Manage, advise on and deliver marketing requests from stakeholders, foster a strong relationship with internal stakeholders, third parties, agencies and other partners where necessary
- Contribute to an effective, efficient and productive marketing department by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are followed
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role in a B2B environment
- Strong creative and technical English language copywriting skills, with examples of previous work
- Excellent English language editing skills with superior attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well organised, independent and methodical
- An eye for design and ability to brief in creative teams
To apply for the Marketing Campaign Manager / Marketing Manager position, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/94532137