|Salary:||£35k - 40k per year|
Senior Trade Marketing Executive, Enfield -
A huge player within the food industry, selling their well-known products to big supermarkets, wholesalers and retailers, are looking for a capable Senior Trade Marketing Executive to join their sizeable marketing team on initial 12-month contract. This is a brand new role and will likely move to a permanent position.
With a plethora of brands within their group, a great team and lots of self-opportunity, it’s the perfect time to join.
Offering hybrid working, lots of team socials, lunches and product tasting, this is the perfect role for a self-confessed foodie!
- You’ll have at least 2-4 years trade marketing/shopper experience, ideally within the food industry although not a necessity. Any FMCG experience would be advantageous
- Exceptional communications skills and proven experience working with agencies, internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- Ability to appreciate good design and work closely with designers on POS, brochures etc
- Confident analytics and tracking skills, being able to provide suggestions
- A driving license so on occasion you can travel to sites, of course with the pandemic this have been infrequent
- Autonomous skills, energy, passion and clear project management ability
- Supporting the wider trade marketing team deliver excellent brand experiences for customers, when purchasing products
- Taking responsibility of key trade marketing solutions projects and supporting wider sales team
- Implementing channel and customer acquisition, driving excellent brand journey
- Managing and organising and asset library whilst also working with agencies to create new and engaging assets from POS to adverts, digital assets and more
- Driving analytics and producing actionable reports
- Supporting with insight led decisions and brand strategizing
- Acting as the point of contact for agencies
With generous hybrid working and a great team, this is such a great opportunity within a market leader.
Due to the location of their Enfield based office, this role is commutable from Enfield, Loughton, Epping, Cheshunt, Romford, Edgware, Harrow, Watford, Rickmansworth, Barnet, Potters Bar, Hatfield, Tottenham, Wood Green, Finchley, Edmonton and most parts of Hertfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online / to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: