We are on the lookout for Customer Service Advisors who are looking to build a long-term career within IT Industry. You will be well rewarded with ongoing training and the opportunity to work in a vibrant and modern.
Duties for the Customer Service Advisor
- Responsible for driving the customer journey
- Obtaining relevant information surrounding the application
- Dealing with numerous inbound calls
- Pro-actively responding to inquiries, supporting requests of updates to information, and working with the rest of the business to provide positive consumer outcomes at every juncture
- Showcasing exceptional service Skills on every call
Skills required for the Customer Service Advisor
- Experience working in call centre environment or sales admin role.
- Great customer service skills essential.
- A target driven mindset, with a commitment to reach personal and team targets
- Good eye for detail, process focuses and the ability to ensure no stage is missed
- Excellent communication skills
Working hours of; 37 hours per week, Monday to Thursday 9am - 5.30pm and Friday 9am - 5pm.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/94536929