Role: Customer Advisor
Location: Belfast, Gasworks, BT7
Salary: £10.11 per hour + Overtime + Unsociable Pay + Pay Progression
Contract: Temporary (Ongoing), 12 months minimum - strong possibility of becoming a permanent role
Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week - working 5 days out of 7 that includes weekends.
Working hours between 7am-7pm. No holidays within the first 6 weeks of training
If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a Customer Advisor with one of the UK's largest banks provides a great full-time position, with a company that is dedicated to offering you career progression opportunities.
We are looking for Customer Advisors to join a busy team within the Fraud division of a major Belfast-based bank. This role will see taking inbound calls relating to complex fraud enquiries. You will be required to respond to queries/issues over the phone and by email, building relationships with customers while following anti-fraud and anti-money laundering guidelines.
If you always put the customer first and have a passion for helping people and creating an outstanding customer experience, then you could be the perfect fit for this role.This fantastic employer is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support so you will be taught everything you need to know in order to settle in quickly and excel in your work.
* Full paid training
* Weekly pay
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
* Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
* Employee of the Month rewards
* Competitive pay rate/Overtime/Pay progression
* Previous customer service experience (call centre/retail/hospitality/front of house/receptionist)
* Excellent communication - oral and written.
* Confident telephone manner (previous telephony experience is desirable)
* Continuous improvement mind set.
* IT proficient
* A keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the banking brands end to end goals.
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
* Positive and approachable manner.
* Excellent team working skills.
* Clear credit history & clear criminal record
Please note: Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs.
So, if you are looking for a challenging role where you can expand your skill set with a company that will support your career progression, then this could be the perfect job for you. Get in touch with us today.