The Siltbuster team in Monmouth are inviting applications for the position of Stores / Stock Assistant who support the daily running of stores, including maintaining necessary stock levels to facilitate the smooth running of the company's fleet.Role responsibilities:
Qualifications and Skills:
- Monitoring and maintaining minimum stock levels, ensuring the stock control system is accurate (Syrinx).
- Checking deliveries to ensure the correct quantity has been received and updating the quantity in stock accordingly
- Goods Inwards - Receiving and putting deliveries away correctly and promptly, reporting any defects or issues to the supplier.
- Goods Outwards - Collating, picking and packing build boxes and parts for despatch.
- Booking parts in and out on the stock control system accurately (Syrinx)
- Conducting regular stock checks and updating the stock control system accordingly
- Raising purchase orders and getting them appropriately signed off
- Keeping the stores area clean and tidy
- Shadow duties performed within Stores’ function
- Positively contribute to a team spirit, providing support to others when needed
- Support the Purchasing Manager to continuously develop stores systems and processes, making them more effective and efficient.
Siltbuster are pleased to offer a Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday + Bank holidays, Pension scheme and non contractual bonus scheme.
- GCSEs (or equivalent) in English and Maths
- Proven history in a similar position
Strong understanding of the manufacturing industry
- Understanding of stores department processes
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential, including excel skills
- Structured planning, organisation, and time management skills
- High attention to detail and work accuracy
- Experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Reach Forklift license or be willing to undertake training and qualification through the company
- Experience of stock control IT packages such as Syrinx
- Methodical and diligent approach to working
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident communicator both written and verbal
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to cope with multiple tasks and priorities
Monday to Friday 40 hours per week. Relevant IT equipment & Tools will be provided.Product training will be given as required in relation to this role.
This role will require the immediate and permanent right to work in the UK.
This role is not open to Agencies - Please no calls or emails - Thank you.
The recruitment of this role will be within strict social distancing guidelines as advised by the UK Government.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data. We will review your data as supplied to us as part of your application to us in relation to an open position within our business.
We will retain your data for a period of 24 months, when you will be notified by us via email to give your consent for continued retention of details or your consent for your data to be removed from our recruitment system.Please visit our website to know more about our Customer Privacy and Data Protection Information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/94551332