|Salary:||From £13 to £15 per hour Plus Holiday Pay|
|Company:||Tomlin Personnel Ltd|
HGV Class 2 Driver- ideal for newly passes as well
Our long established logistics client based in Halifax, West Yorkshire has an urgent requirement for HGV class 2 drivers to join their team on a regular ongoing basis.
Work involves Class 2 Multi Drop store deliveries across the Midlands area. (5 to 6 drops per shift)
You will be required to secure your load as you will be delivering caged goods to stores, you will be required to use a tail lift and push the cages into the stores.
Start times are between 06:30am/07:30am and shifts last approximately 8 to 9 hours.
Week 1 you will be required to work Monday to Friday
Week 2 you will be required to work Monday to Saturday (However Saturdays will be half a day as you will mostly be collecting empty cages from stores but you will still be paid a minimum of 8 hours)
This role can lead to a permanent position for the right person and newly qualified drivers are welcome to apply for this role and it will be a good starting point for newly qualified drivers to build up the right experience.
• HGV Class 2 licence
• Up to date CPC for your class 2
• Up to date Digi card for your class 2
• Have a positive attitude and a great work ethic
• Be punctual
• Smart appearance as you will be representing the company (no Jeans etc.)
• Keep vehicle clean and to a good standard
• Good communication skills are essential for this position as you might be needed to be contactable throughout the shift
• £13 per hour
• Halifax, West Yorkshire
In the first instance;
• Send us your CV or contact our office on 0115 9338626.
Other jobs available
Tomlin Personnel supply drivers to various companies across the Yorkshire region so if this job isn't suitable please give us a call and we will do our utmost to find you the right job.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: