Graduate Teaching Assistants - Portsmouth
No experience needed, just a can do attitude and a passion for education!
About the Graduate / Teaching Assistant position:
Prospero Teaching are looking for enthusiastic graduates who are looking to gain classroom experience before starting teacher training. These are long term assignments starting ASAP
We are looking for a Graduates to work as Teaching Assistants across Primary, Secondary & SEN.
- This is ideal for recent graduates looking to gain classroom experience before starting teacher training.
- No experience needed, but any experience working with children or young people in any capacity, including any classroom experience being advantageous.
- You will be working 5 days a week, term time only.
- The successful candidate will be working with students who have various SEND, and possibly working with students throughout Key Stages 1, 2, 3 & 4
Contract details for the Graduate / Teaching Assistant position:
- Location - Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Position - Full Time Graduate / Teaching Assistant, term time only
- Type of work - Teaching Assistant
- Start date - ASAP
- Contract type - Long term supply
- Duration / Likely Duration - Ongoing
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Minimum rate of pay - £65 per day
About the successful Graduate / Teaching Assistant:
- No experience needed as full training will be provided.
- You should hold a recent degree, ideally with a 2:1 or higher.
- You will have a passion for education and a can do attitude.
- You will be an excellent role model for young people.
- You will be pro active and innovative with the ability to engage students in different ways.
To be eligible the Graduate / Teaching Assistant must have/be:
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire to maintain current standards and raise attainment across the school.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please apply now with your updated CV, if this position is of interest.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/94567916