|Salary:||Up to £8.91 per hour + £8.91 - £9.20 after training|
|Company:||Brook Street UK|
Brook Street Recruitment are currently recruiting for ARC Operators for our client based in Craigavon to operate in a busy Arc Room dealing with a wide variety of clients and provide remote monitoring of their security systems including CCTV/Fire/Intruder/Panic alarms.
* Monitor and operate the CCTV cameras and associated equipment in the new CCTV control room
* Ensure that the safety and security of all stakeholders maintained at all times.
* Follow protocols for maintaining the security of the CCTV control room and its facilities.
* Operate a range of remote call monitoring, alarms and communication facilities contained within the control room
* Maintain accurate records of data recordings and events, using incident reporting software.
* Contribute to the development and enhancement of the service and control room working practices.
* Provide high levels of customer service to all stakeholders including shoppers, retailers, contractors and partners at all time.
* Current CCTV licence / SIA Licence essential
* Experience of working within a controlled environment on your own or part of a team and including use of computers is an essential requirement for this position
* Previous experience and knowledge of CCTV and an understanding of electronic machinery
* Ability to communicate effectively with the general public, including the police and other emergency services in all communication channels including telephone and radio.
* Possess good observation skills and the ability to respond quickly to observed incidents or events.
Salary - £8.91 for 12 week training programme rising to £9.20 on completion.
Time and a half overtime rate
Annual 2% salary increase
Hours of work: Mix of days and nights - 4 on 4 off 6am to 6pm/ 6pm to 6am
Send CV via the link
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: