Prospero Teaching is looking for Graduate Teaching Assistants to work at a Primary School in Felixstowe from October 2021 or sooner if available.
This position will be ideal for recent graduates who are looking to gain experience in a classroom environment before starting teacher training.
Depending on performance the school would look at either extending the contract or offering a permanent position. The school may also be able to offer teacher training opportunities.
* Location - Felixstowe, Suffolk
* Position - Teaching Assistant
* Contract or position start date - October 2021
* Duration / Likely Duration - Until the end of the academic year with the possibility of extension
* Contract type - Long-Term
* Full time/part time - Full time
* Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £65 per day
* Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm : Mon - Fri (term time only)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Degree (2:1 or above) in any subject
* GCSE English and Maths grade 'C'
* Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up-to-date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
In-house Training and Development Team
Additionally, if you have a friend or colleague who you think would be interested in this role then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.