Safe Harbour supports people to live independently in their own
homes, as a part of the Platinum Care Solutions Group. We take pride
in providing a high-quality service that brings joy and comfort to the
people we care for and peace of mind to their relatives.
Due to business growth, we are looking for kind, caring hard-working
individuals to join our team of dedicated staff caring for our clients
in the community.
What we are looking for
You will need to have bags of initiative, compassion, positive energy
and be resilient to changing demands. Strong personal &
communication skills are desirable along with good time keeping and reliability.
Experience is ideal but not necessary as full training will be provided.
The ideal candidate must be able to commit to working every other weekend.
· A Driving Licence will be required due to the location of
Why work for Safe Harbour
· NVQ Level 2 and 3 Diploma opportunities
· Competitive rates of pay.
· Full training and induction package
· Ongoing support and personal development opportunities