A vacancy has arisen at a primary school in the Gwendraeth Valley area for a teaching assistant to work in a Year 6 class. There is also a position in a Year 4 class.
The successful candidate will need the knowledge and experience to support teaching and learning throughout the Primary age range. The successful candidate will:
· Be enthusiastic and positive.
· Have a willingness to develop new skills.
· Have the ability to work well in a team.
· Have a knowledge of how to support children’s learning, especially in phonics, reading, Numeracy and language skills.
· Have good verbal and written communication skills.
· Have the ability to support children’s speaking and listening skills.
· Have the ability to develop positive relationships with colleagues, parents and children.
Completed letters of application and a CV should be submitted
For more info contact:
01269 400 500
Contract length: 12 months