To ensure the smooth running of projects interfacing with customers, internal/external colleagues, and business partners, influencing all aspects of the installation process to exceed customer’s expectations, managing and being responsible for profitability delivery, and risk mitigation.
- To manage the supply & installation element of the project, ensuring communication with all relevant parties is clear & concise.
- To procure all necessary materials, arrange survey & labour in accordance with site phasing/handover.
- Carry out and/or arrange site specific RAMS and ensure the installation teams are briefed, understand & abide by the approved method or working.
- Attend site meetings when required.
- Control costs effectively to ensure project margins are met.
- Manage monthly sales / applications, updating sales forecast efficiently
- Understand & follow contract requirements.
- Ensure specification/design falls in line with site requirement & test certification
- Manage portal systems on a job by job basis
- Supervise and control the project plan, ensuring variations and changes are captured, understood and communicated to all relevant parties;
- Resolution of disputes in a prompt and effective manner;
- Obtaining customer sign off/approvals at all stages
- Ensure final account is reconciled to prevent customer delay through invoice queries;
- To ensure projects are delivered to an acceptable quality level
- Manage the project labour to ensure it is used efficiently
Capturing and logging NCR’s with sufficient information to investigate
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/94639479