We are looking to hire an Internal Recruiter to join the recruitment and wider HR team here at Arch. The person will the recruitment partner to the IT and Change areas of our business, so will suit an experienced IT Recruiter.
- Manage the resourcing of candidates for vacancies within partner areas.
- Manage the vacancy approval process from input (workday) to point of approval.
- Arranging interviews.
- Manage communication and candidate experience throughout the hiring process from initial contact to final disposition to ensure a positive impression of the firm’s brand and processes
- Ensure processes within the Applicant Tracking System are closely followed and that accurate and thorough documentation is collected and catalogued.
- Develop collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders within IT, Operations, Change and others as needed
- Maintain and track company's external IT contractor position, including renewals and end dates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail; results oriented
- Effective strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle high volumes
- Strong orientation to service, quality, and ongoing improvement
- Previous recruitment experience within an agency or internal recruitment position
- Experience in sourcing IT and Tech candidates a must
- Proficiency in the use of social media use (i.e., LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, etc.) and software such as MS Office is required
- Knowledge of HR recruitment practices including but not limited to compensation, employment law, interviewing, and sourcing strategies preferred but not essential
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment with limited supervision
- Experience of Insurance preferred but not essential
- Experience with Workday or similar HCM system and ICIMS or similar ATS preferred
Arch Insurance is a global insurer offering our clients superior coverage and service. We embody the Arch guiding principle of focusing on retaining experienced and talented employees to differentiate us from the rest of the pack. Our group operates from offices in the US, Canada, Bermuda, UK, Australia and South Africa, providing specialty risk solutions to clients worldwide across a wide range of industries. With over ten years of operating history and strong financial ratings, our track record remains solid.
Arch Insurance employs a disciplined underwriting approach and prudent risk selection across all types of business. Our mission is to provide our insureds with superb coverage and claims handling through careful and diligent underwriting of risks and business-friendly solutions. Across our global operations, Arch Insurance employees are ready to meet your needs with professionalism and excellence.