Graduate Production Engineer
Salary: £27,000 to £32,000 per annum
Location: Andover, Hampshire
We are working exclusively with a successful manufacturing business who are looking for a Graduate Production Engineer to join them at their global Head Quarters based in Whitchurch.
You'll have the opportunity to work with a knowledgeable team with the chance of progression and the prospect of international travel. The company offer 25 days holiday, a private pension, a monthly time & attendance lottery with a prize of £1000 and a non-contractual profit related bonus.
As a Graduate Production Engineer your duties will include:
- providing technical support and instructions to production on test equipment, assembly jigs, fixtures and tooling
- to provide systems & procedures to ensure products are produced to the required manufacturing standards
- to investigate, recommend & implement process improvements across all sites to ensure products are produced to the required standards
- to maintain tooling, jig registers for all equipment used in the assembly of all products
- to maintain work & process procedures for product assembly & test
- continual improvement of all processes globally to ensure that all products are built & tested effectively as possible
- development & implementation of specialised test equipment for manufacturing globally
The successful Graduate Production Engineer will have the below experience:
- Recognised qualification in electro-mechanical or mechanical engineering
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications
- Good understanding of the use of hand tolls and inspection measuring equipment
If you are interested in this opportunity please click apply or contact Lara at Orion Reading today, thank you.