Great opportunity to work as a Warehouse Operative for a leading supermarket, distributing a variety of products (both food and non-food) to Morrisons stores.
Free transport from Manchester!
Staffline is recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to work in Northwich.
The hours of work:
- Morning Shift 6am to 2pm
- Afternoon Shift 3pm to 00:00 (Midnight)
The rate of pay:
- Days: for the first 12 weeks of service the pay rate is £9.60 per hour and overtime is available at £13.37 per hour. After 12 weeks of service, the pay rate will increase to £10.99 per hour and the overtime rate between 40 and 50 hours is £16.49 per hour. The overtime rate between 50 and 60 hours is £19.23 per hour. There is also a Sunday shift bonus of £30.86.
- Lates: for the first 12 weeks of service the rate of pay is £9.60 per hour and overtime is available at £13.37 per hour. After 12 weeks of service, the pay rate will increase to £12.07 per hour and the overtime rate between 40 and 50 hours is £18.11 per hour. The overtime rate between 50 and 60 hours is £21.12 per hour. There is a Saturday Shift bonus of £37.03.
Your Time at Work
As a Warehouse Operative at this site, you'll work within a busy team in a chilled environment. At times you may be required to use manual handling equipment.
Your duties will include:
- Picking and packing fresh chilled products
- Operating MHE (Pallet truck)
- Wrapping cages ready for loading
There is a large amount of walking involved in this role, as it is based within a large warehouse environment.
Our Perfect Worker
Our ideal Warehouse Operative can work efficiently to various targets and deadlines.
Experience as a Production Operative, Warehouse or a Factory Operative is desirable but not necessary as full training will be provided.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £9.60 to £21.12 p/h with overtime
- Free transport from Manchester
- Paid travel time
- Fixed shifts 6am to 2pm or 3pm to 00.00 (Midnight)
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Subsidised canteen
- Free car parking
- Attendance bonus
- Full training provided
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Opportunities for overtime
- Career progression opportunities
- Job Ref: 1MOGL
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.