Location: Cheadle office, Chertsey office or Dublin office (will consider flexible working hours and 3 days per week working from home)
ADP is seeking a Senior Project Manager with responsibility for leading and coordinating Implementation activities for the transformation of UK clients from legacy products to ADP's strategic platform. This will include the following responsibilities:
- Work with Programme Manager and workstream leads across ADP UK to agree and deliver on approach, plan and phasing for transformations.
- Identify, plan and agree resources required.
- Plan Implementation related business readiness tasks (for example process definition) and ensure that these are completed to schedule.
- Ensure a coordinated approach, working closely with workstream leads across ADP UK and effectively managing stakeholders to achieve required outcomes.
- Monitor progress and throughput of transformations, ensuring that schedule is achieved.
- Work with the Implementation transformation teams to ensure that transformations are delivered to a high degree of quality and client satisfaction.
- Be point of escalation for client and team issues.
Following completion of the transformation programme, the Senior Project Manager will continue into the role of Senior Client Project Manager and work on other projects, job specification outlined below:
- Manage full lifecycle multiple implementation projects using methodologies such as Prince2 or Agile on a day to day basis
- Travel to client sites in UK & Ireland regularly to continually build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders throughout the implementation
- Communicate with and manage key stakeholders, at all levels - manage multi-disciplined resource assigned to projects
- Communication and co-ordination of project activities including portfolio reporting
- Create and actively manage and maintain project documentation including plans, risk, action, issue and decision logs
- Advise clients on good practice within Payroll/HR processes, systems, change management and organisational transformation
- Manage change and deliver full scope including successful handover to service teams / clients and ensure timely project close and sign off
- Initiate process improvement and sharing of knowledge within the team and wider business
- Support the Sales and Scoping teams when required in providing information as a subject matter expert on project management, implementation methodology, project organisation, effort estimates and timescales
- Senior Project Manager with experience of leading client projects and programmes and change management. Extensive demonstrable knowledge of the full project life cycle
- Able to lead the team and manage stakeholders at all levels, making well balanced decisions when confronting problems and issues
- Effectively plan and control the project, actively managing delivery strategy, progress against plan, decisions, risks, and actions
- Prince2 or similar Qualified Practitioner or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of HCM (Payroll, HR, Time) implementations including Data Migration, User Acceptance Testing and Parallel Run processes desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Project and Office 365 suite
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.