RIQAS Quality Manager - (Job Ref: 21N/RSQM)
We require an experienced and motivated Quality Manager to work within the manufacturing department and RIQAS team based at Randox HQ in Co. Antrim.
• Review, maintenance, and development of RIQAS Quality management system ensuring compliance with appropriate standards.
• Preparation and participation in quality management system meetings with subsequent recording and communication of minutes.
• Preparation for and participation in external audits.
• Coordination of responses to internal audits of Randox departments involved in the provision of ISO17043 accredited programmes.
• Review of corrective and preventative actions program (NCP database), assisting where possible in the implementation of corrective and preventative actions.
• Review, maintenance, and development of RIQAS operational procedures.
• Supervision and allocation of duties to staff in conjunction with the manager.
• Assisting in development and training of RIQAS staff, conducting regular training reviews and appraisals.
• Adherence to company Positive Work Environment Policies, Health and Safety procedures, and the maintenance of a safe working environment.
Skills and Experience
• Understanding of clinical quality assurance.
• Educated to degree level in a Science related discipline (2:1 or above) or relevant experience in a similar role.
• Ability to work methodically and reliably under pressure
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Previous experience with proficiency testing schemes.
• Understanding of proficiency testing software and statistics.
• Excellent leadership skills and a high level of self-motivation.
• Previous experience in a supervisory role.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer