As a Customer Service Advisor, you will interact with customers daily whilst promptly responding to all inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner. You will also encourage the sale of the company gift card and build exemplary customer relationships that promote a superior company image.
- To give the customers and visitors the best experience possible and to be always present
- To talk positively and confidently to all customers, retailers, and visitors
- To liaise with retailers and tower occupiers and build good working relationships
- To be responsible for logging lost property through the site process
- To promote the Manchester Arndale gift card at every opportunity and to be able to sell the gift cards at the information desks and encourage sales throughout the mall
- To support and gather weekly KPI information with discretion when required.
- To be responsible for the administration of customer queries and records via telephone or email.
- To be responsible for the safety of customers in the centre, being aware of slips, trips and falls and reporting through the correct channels
- To operate and be responsible for the tills and ensuring that they balance at the end of each shift and money taken to control for banking
- Be responsible for the tidiness & cleanliness of the guest experience desk and ensure that all stock is well managed
- To complete daily tasks assigned to the department as efficiently as possible
- To complete any tasks that are required to support the service delivery within the department
To be successful in the role, you will need:
- Demonstratable experience working within a team
- Experience of working in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent eye for detail and spotting hazards
- A resilient and robust nature is essential
- Customer Focused
- Good communicator
What will you get in return?
- A pension scheme- to save for the future - eligibility rules apply
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme ‘OCS Stars’- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
Why join OCS Group Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
We are the largest family-owned facilities management services company in the world and we deliver over 70 accredited services internationally.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.