Kingdom Systems are currently seeking a Business Development Manager, working in Scotland and the North of England.
This role is involves use of a Company vehicle or car allowance, Laptop and mobile phone.
You must have a minimum of 3 years proven success and experience in a similar role and industry.
Salary: £35,000.00 to £45,000.00 per annum, dependent on experience and commission on sales.
What the role is:
Temporary CCTV Sales to the Construction/House Building Industries
Identification, generation and sales conversion to meet sales and margin targets through sustainable profit and to actively manage the sales process from identification to order.
What we need from you - skill base requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years proven success and experience in a similar role and industry (a distinct advantage)
- Constant & effective target achiever and closer
- Operational. Technical and innovative mind to provide real customer solutions
- Up to date with the industry, latest trends and best practices
- A knowledge of selling Temporary CCTV solutions to the Construction/House Building industries
- PC literate with intermediate MS Office level skills, in particular word and excel and CRM systems for this role
- Quality presenter (to support bids)
- Hardworking, confident, disciplined, adaptable, passionate, determined and pragmatic with sound judgement and decision making with a ‘hands on’, problem solving approach autonomously or as part of a team
- Smart appearance (is a brand ambassador)
- Strong organisation, planning and time management skills with high attention to detail and an ability to plan and prioritise to meet timescales and deadlines
- Physically & medically fit
- Understands the importance of customer service through excellent verbal and written communication and influencing and engagement skills
- A fast learner, motivated to drive your own personal development and willing to develop new skills and undertake responsibility. Appropriate qualifications are provided free by Kingdom
- User of Barbour ABI/Glenigan
What you will be doing and how to achieve success
Examples shown are priority responsibilities but not exhaustive and may include any other reasonable duties:
IDENTIFICATION, GENERATION & SALES CONVERSION - HOW:
- Tenacious and innovative approach to self-generate leads and appointments and maximising existing current customer opportunities
- Write, prepare and support quality quotations / tender submissions and support site consultations as appropriate
- Close business and achieve or exceed sales target through sustainable profit
- Work closely with the operations team to retain good business and expand through cross selling
- Keep abreast of industry and competitor intelligence
- How we do business – sales manual compliance
- Regular performance reporting against your job description
- Timely supply of appropriate management information / reports
- Compliance to Company policies and procedures