|Salary:||£11.00 per hour|
|Company:||Bright Dawn Home Care|
Job Title: Senior Team Leader
Location: Solihull, Coventry & Warwickshire
Pay/Salary: £11 per hour
Hours of work: Full Time hours (in line with business needs)
Training: Full training provided
You could make a difference right now by working in Care!
We are looking for dedicated and passionate Senior Care Assistants to deliver care to our clients in their own homes, whilst supporting Care Assistants to uphold the highest level of Person-Centred Care. You will make a difference to so many people’s lives, and they will make a difference to yours too!
If you treat others with respect and are kind and honest, then you
are the kind of person we are looking for.
· Paid Mileage & Travel Time
· £200 Refer a Friend Scheme
· £25 Carer of The Month
· £50 Carer of The Year + Expenses Paid meal
· 5.6 Weeks Holiday (Pro Rata)
· Pension Scheme
· Free Ongoing Training and Development- including specialist courses
· Quarterly Staff Get Together (restriction dependent)
· Length of Service Bonus Scheme
· Christmas Gift for All Employees
· Access to Dentist & Optician Cash Back Plan
· Access to more than 15,000 discounts from holidays, cars, days out, fashion, gifts, insurance, phones, and many more.
Do you have
· Experience working as a Senior Care Assistant
· Level 2 Health & Social Care
· Current UK Driving License and your own vehicle
· Right to work in the UK
· Good standard of oral and written communication skills
· Supervise and lead a team
· Work alternative weekends
· Treat people with compassion
· Listen to peoples needs
· Working alongside the Care Manager, Care Coordinator and Senior Team Leaders to plan the service effectively
· Providing care to Clients in their own homes
· Promote the ethos and standards of Bright Dawn Home Care at all times
· Assist with inducting new Care Assistants
· Identifying training needs for Care Assistants
· Introducing new Care Assistants to Clients
· To be ‘On Call’ on a rotational basis to provide emergency relief to cover calls
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will be an essential part of a successful team, ensuring the delivery of care to clients living in their own home, supporting them to live independent and fulfilling lives. As a Senior Care Assistant, you will assist in leading a team of Care Assistants by promoting best practice and leading by example to ensure the clients are a receiving the quality of care that Bright Dawn Home Care prides itself in.
You will need to be prepared to vary your hours of work to effectively monitor and support all Care Assistants and Clients.
· Employees are required to have to have the COVID-19 Vaccination
· Employees are tested weekly for Coronavirus
· Employees are issued with appropriate PPE
· Consultations and interviews are being held via online video calling where possible
If your application is unsuccessful your details will be held for a three-month period. After which is will be destroyed as per the General Data Protection Regulation of 2018.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: