The main purpose of the role is to ensure that the control room is running effectively and efficiently, all escalations, processes and procedures are adhered to as per company policy.
- To oversee, record and report all incidents and occurrences accordingly and act as necessary. Ensure all reports are compiled accurately concluded where possible and distributed in a timely manner
- To ensure the correct manning levels are always maintained within the control room and only CCTV licence holders operate the system
- Continuously strive to improve control room process and procedures to ensure a professional service is provided
- Take lead of the shift whilst on duty and tackle any issues and problems as they arise
- Identify problem areas and issues, document them and put measures in place to prevent re-occurrence
- Identify training issues and carry out training of set procedures and ensure procedures are followed as laid out in OCS / control room documentation
- Ensure daily, weekly, monthly control room checks are carried out and documented
To be successful in the role, you will need:
- SIA and CCTV Licence essential
- Customer Services Training
- Ops Fairway (Counter-terrorism briefing to raise awareness)
- Breach training
- CPNI (Understanding of Threats to National Security)
- Understanding of a secure access and egress control system and best practice methods
- Using CCTV systems under strict GDPR guidelines
- Experience of working in a control room or similar leadership role
- Good inter-personal and language skills
- Committed to continuous development of own skills and knowledge
What will you get in return?
- A pension scheme- to save for the future - eligibility rules apply
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme ‘OCS Stars’- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
Why join OCS Group Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
We are the largest family-owned facilities management services company in the world and we deliver over 70 accredited services internationally.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.