We have a fantastic opportunity for a Warehouse Team Leader to join us at our site at Manchester Airport.
The successful candidate will be responsible for directing the daily activities for a specified area (team, group) of warehouse operations, including supervision and the proper processing of warehouse operations procedures. Key responsibilities includes supporting the Warehouse Manager through leading the relevant team in completing warehouse operational work procedures to achieve the shared operational aim of consistently excellent service delivery.
- Ensure that a thorough and comprehensive induction is carried out for all colleagues using the appropriate documentation.
- To ensure that both internal systems are completed for all colleagues in a timely manner and reviewed/actioned regularly
- Carry out performance and annual reviews with all colleagues in line with Company procedure, setting objectives, agreeing clear goals and reviewing both twice a year as minimum
- To effectively people manage and carry out procedures relating to absence management and general operational HR administrative duties
- Oversee the inbound and outbound Cargo Flows, Manpower, and Equipment & Inventory to ensure costs optimization and deliver consistently excellent service.
- Responsible and accountable for the day to day management of the operation
- Highlight any operational issues, communicate regularly with all stakeholders and ensure all issues are managed according to SLA.
- Communicate all positive issues, in real time, to your team to support the goal to have a competent and committed team.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Fully conversant with all aspects of Air Logistics procedures
- Leadership Experience would be desirable
- Air Logistics experience including understanding of CAA regulatory requirements - minimum 5 years
- Ability to work to demanding deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team is essential
- Ability to motivate team
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/94762478