|Salary:||£65 to £75 per day|
Are you a graduate considering a career in teaching? Do you have experience of working with children? If you are looking to gain additional experience before doing so, please read on!
Academics are looking for an enthusiastic graduate, to work as a teaching assistant with the agency. Some roles on offer are; general classroom teaching assistant, intervention teaching assistant (supporting small groups with Numeracy and Literacy) and 1:1 SEN teaching assistant. The majority of roles we have are long term as opposed to short term.
All roles are either an ASAP or January start date.
You must have some experience of working with children, whether on a paid or voluntary basis (6 weeks minimum). You must also be enthusiastic and have a genuine desire to work with children!
I cover primary schools across Chester, Ellesmere Port and the Wirral and although access to a car would be desirable, it may not be necessary.
What’s in it for you?
* Competitive rates of pay; from £65 per day on PAYE.
* Opportunity to build valuable school based experience – handy for PGCE applications!
* Clear expectations and guidance throughout your Academics experience with a meeting with your consultant (can be virtual or in person).
* Schools across the Wirral as well as down into Ellesmere Port and Chester.
* Free and subsidised CPD courses including safeguarding awareness.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Amy on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01512320332! We interview all year round, so get in touch to book your slot with us!
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: