Trainee Sales Executive | Paid Training | 90-Day Program
Experience, education and a stable income, at Odyssian Sales, you can earn while you learn and secure yourself a brighter future in only three short months.
Nearly 10% of roles in the UK are sales or sales related. The other 90% also rely on sales-related skills to be successful!
Get great training and a solid foundation with a set of skills that will last a lifetime. Organisations are clamouring for high-impact sellers and we know what it takes to become one.
The Odyssian Sales Academy
The Odyssian Sales Academy was founded in 2021 to help us develop entry-level Sales Executives into the future high impact sellers we need to deliver maximum results for our clients.
We want to do our part in changing the UK’s skills shortages and youth unemployment rate. As a business, we have the opportunity to play an active role in moulding the future workforce by fostering our own talent.
From our experience, taking on Sales Executives in an entry-level role and training internally is the surest way to guarantee success. It improves productivity, allows for diversity in the workforce and improves motivation. We are constantly searching for the next wave of ambitious sales talent. Bring your work ethic and willingness to learn to the table and we will help you sculpt the career you have always wanted.
This 90-day program based at our London Campus, will begin with the fundamentals of engaging customers and soft skills moving to advanced sales skills and smashing targets. Gain time-tested insight and training. Learn what it takes to achieve big and go far.
Key areas of training covered in the Sales Academy:
The Odyssian Sales Academy combines proven sales training techniques with real-world application under the watchful eye of a personal mentor.
Training will be delivered by:
Odyssian Sales Academy Sales Executives will be self-employed and paid a basic day rate of £70. You will be required to work Monday to Friday (Saturdays are optional). Performance bonuses will be available for those meeting and exceeding targets.
This will be an office and field-based sales role going door to door learning how to sign-up supporters for some of the UK's most exciting charities and important causes.
Upon completion of the Odyssian Sales Academy, you will receive a Certificate of Completion from the Odyssian Sales Academy. Your attendance and sales track record will be provided as proof of your achievements, along with a written recommendation from management.
Who's this for?
What's the application process?
If you think this could be the perfect fit for you, then apply now!
Once the application is submitted and reviewed, you will be contacted by one of our team where we will confirm a few details. If suitable we will move you through to a group interview and immediately following, a one on one with the head of recruitment.
Successful candidates will be invited to participate in a Sales Academy Trial. This is a 5-day process where you will hear from international guest speakers, and participate in online development modules all supported by a mobile training app so you can fit this around your schedule.
This program requires more than what most people are willing to give. From day one we will require independent development and continuous personal enhancement. This trial is designed to allow you to demonstrate your ability to learn independently, and show your willingness to advance your knowledge, skills and experience. Those who stand out by demonstrating solid attendance, effort and performance will be offered a place in the Odyssian Sales Academy 90-day program.
It's a win-win, if you’re not successful you will gain a week of free sales training. If successful you will have the knowledge and tools to hit the ground running in the Odyssian Sales Academy.
About Odyssian Sales
We consult, develop and execute award-winning sales and marketing campaigns, freeing teams to focus on what they do best.
Our practices and tools have been adapted to various sectors including, government, finance, telecommunication, media and the charity sector, to name a few.
Maybe it's time to begin your journey, and together, let's make it an epic one.