Are you a Secondary School teacher looking for flexible working hours/days within a mainstream school?
Are you a qualified teacher, who wants to develop your skills but cannot commit to a full time role? Or would like the ability to work in a number of schools across Cambridgeshire?
Have your circumstances/responsibilities changed and you’re now responsible for looking after a loved one and can only commit to one, two or three days a week? We want to hear from you!
Grade A Recruitment, are looking for qualified teachers, and those who have experience working with children in a school setting – for a number of roles both long term and ad-hoc where your flexibility is appreciated.
Grade A Recruitment work with schools to arrange lesson cover for PPA, courses, sickness and planned leave and act as a go between to ensure the schools have a steady supply of people they can call should the need arise.
These are also perfect for NQTs who;
• Don’t feel confident enough yet, to commence a permanent role
• Would appreciate the flexibility supply brings and want to experience several behaviour management techniques and different school settings
• Fail to secure a long term or permanent role
• Looking for additional days to coincide with another part time role
Grade A recruitment is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
As a valued employee of Grade A Recruitment, you will receive:
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.